Innoverum specialises in performance evaluation and enhancement.
We undertake confidential reviews, facilitate strategic planning, and undertake effective stakeholder consultations. We prepare reports and submissions to and for government.
Realistic measures and targets underpin better business performance. Innoverum assists business leaders to develop better metrics, ensuring your business concentrates on what is essential to improve your outcomes and increase productivity.
C21st businesses must be able to communicate their achievements effectively. Innoverum supports businesses to enhance the communication skills of their leaders. We can help you improve your reports to boards. We also provide speech writing and editorial services.
Our recently completed work includes:
- contributing editor to TAFE NSW Reconciliation Action Plan
- preparing the NSW AECG and Department of Education Partnership Agreement
- drafting the report on the NSW Consultations for Closing the Gap – A New Way of Working, for the NSW Coalition of Peak Aboriginal Organisations
- preparing the Treaty education discussion paper for the NSW Aboriginal Education Consultative Group Inc
- whole-of-staff coaching for the Centre for Aboriginal Health, NSW Health
- developing a business analytics framework for a major regional tertiary institution, combined with staff development for implementation
- TAFE Western’s RAP Aboriginal Employment Strategy, based on wide-scale consultation with staff, senior managers and Communities
- strategic planning workshops for diverse government departments, leading to new business plans
- coaching members of the executive teams and senior staff of leading tertiary education providers, state and local government agencies and an NGO
- preparing submissions to governments on behalf of the NSW Aboriginal Education Consultative Group.
Catherine has completed SMG Coaching Level 1, is an accredited Hogan Suite Assessor and is qualified to administer and interpret the Hogan 360° multi-rater feedback tool.
She has completed TAFE Western’s innovative training program The Maliyan Experience (Stage 2).