Innoverum specialises in performance evaluation and enhancement.
We undertake confidential reviews, facilitate strategic planning, and undertake effective stakeholder consultations. We prepare submissions to government on your behalf. We provide executive coach and mentoring for CEOs, executives and aspiring leaders.
Realistic measures and targets underpin better business performance. Innoverum can assist business leaders to develop better metrics, ensuring your business concentrates on what is essential to improve your outcomes and increase productivity.
Innoverum believes it is essential for C21st businesses to be able to communicate their achievements effectively. Innoverum supports businesses to enhance the communication skills of their leaders and board reporting. We also provide speech writing and editorial services.
Our recently completed work includes:
- preparing the Treaty education discussion paper for the NSW Aboriginal Education Consultative Group Inc
- whole-of-staff coaching for the Centre for Aboriginal Health, NSW Health
- developing a business analytics framework for a major regional tertiary institution, combined with staff development for implementation
- TAFE Western’s Aboriginal Employment Strategy, based on wide-scale consultation with staff, senior managers and Communities
- TAFE Western’s Reconciliation Action Plan
- strategic planning workshops for diverse government departments, leading to new business plans
- coaching members of the executive teams of leading tertiary education providers
- coaching and mentoring senior staff of state and local government agencies and an NGO
- preparing submissions to governments on behalf of the NSW Aboriginal Education Consultative Group.
Catherine has completed SMG Coaching Level 1, is an accredited Hogan Suite Assessor and is qualified to administer and interpret the Hogan 360° multi-rater feedback tool.
She has completed TAFE Western’s innovative training program The Maliyan Experience (Stage 2).